15-year limited warranty
Elino undertakes to repair or replace all parts with a defect in material or workmanship free of charge for the first 4 years from the date of purchase of your pool. In subsequent years, each component will be assigned a percentage of depreciation, and the initial owner will be responsible for the costs according to the following scale:
- 1st year: NO CHARGE
- 2nd year: NO CHARGE
- 3rd year: NO CHARGE
- 4th year: NO CHARGE
- 5th year: 55% OF COSTS
- 6th year: 60% OF COSTS
- 7th year: 65% OF COSTS
- 8th year: 70% OF COSTS
- 9th year: 75% OF COSTS
- 10th year: 80% OF COSTS
- 11th year: 85% OF COSTS
- 12th year: 90% OF COSTS
- 13th year: 92% OF COSTS
- 14th year: 95% OF COSTS
- 15th year: 97% OF COSTS
- After 15 years: 100% OF COSTS
Note: The amount of replacement costs is equivalent to the suggested retail price in effect at our dealers on the date of replacement.
- The guarantee applies to the initial final consumer;
- The dealer is responsible for applying his own warranty for the installation of the product;
- For all warranty claims, please contact the following email address: [email protected].
- The warranty applies only to steel components supplied by Elino. All other components not supplied by Elino will be subject to their respective warranty.
Conditions and restrictions
The warranty applies:
- To any defect due to or resulting from the manufacturing process
- To the original purchaser of the new product and is not transferable
The guarantee does not apply to:
- Damage caused by the formation or movement of ice;
- Damage caused by fire or wind;
- Damage sustained during or attributable to transportation and unpacking;
- Damage due to improper maintenance, accident, mistreatment, improper use or negligence;
- Problems resulting from failure to follow assembly instructions or improper installation;
- Problems caused by animals, plants, blunt objects or vandalism.
The warranty does not cover:
- Labour costs related to the transport, removal or installation of any parts;
- Replacement of water and refilling;
- Replacement of chemical products;
- Any injury that may have been caused to an individual;
- Any manufacturing or material defect in the exterior siding;
- Any damage to the property and its installations (fence, patio, etc.);
- Parts that have been subject to corrosion, contraction, expansion, cracks or torsion, but continue to function properly;
- Any indirect damage.
The owner is fully and completely responsible to:
- Ensure full compliance with the installation instructions provided by Elino;
- Ensure that the instructions in the purchase contract provided by the dealer are followed;
- Provide proof of the original purchase date by means of an invoice or contract.