- The guarantee applies to the initial final consumer;
- The dealer is responsible for applying his own warranty for the installation of the product;
- For all warranty claims, please contact the following email address: [email protected].
- The warranty applies only to steel components supplied by Elino. All other components not supplied by Elino will be subject to their respective warranty.
Conditions and restrictions
The warranty applies:
- To any defect due to or resulting from the manufacturing process
- To the original purchaser of the new product and is not transferable
The guarantee does not apply to:
- Damage caused by the formation or movement of ice;
- Damage caused by fire or wind;
- Damage sustained during or attributable to transportation and unpacking;
- Damage due to improper maintenance, accident, mistreatment, improper use or negligence;
- Problems resulting from failure to follow assembly instructions or improper installation;
- Problems caused by animals, plants, blunt objects or vandalism.
The warranty does not cover:
- Labour costs related to the transport, removal or installation of any parts;
- Replacement of water and refilling;
- Replacement of chemical products;
- Any injury that may have been caused to an individual;
- Any manufacturing or material defect in the exterior siding;
- Any damage to the property and its installations (fence, patio, etc.);
- Parts that have been subject to corrosion, contraction, expansion, cracks or torsion, but continue to function properly;
- Any indirect damage.
The owner is fully and completely responsible to:
- Ensure full compliance with the installation instructions provided by Elino;
- Ensure that the instructions in the purchase contract provided by the dealer are followed;
- Provide proof of the original purchase date by means of an invoice or contract.